Wednesday, March 5, 2008

about me

Hi, I'm Min.I'm Chinese.I moved to Auckland 8 years ago.I'm a New Zealand citizen.Now I live in Fifth Ave,Mt Albert.I like reading ,walking.I don't like pets.

I'm married with two children,My son is 11 years old and my daughter is 4.They're lovely.My husband is an electrician.If you have any electrical problems in your home,just contact me. My parents live in Nanjing,China with my brother's family.My sister and her family live in Auckland.

I was an office clerk in a large company when I graduated from university in China.I have been a full time houseworker at home since I immigrated to New Zealand.

My first language is Chinese,I have found my English is not good enough,so I am going to Unitec to improve that,especially on speaking.

I just travel around Auckland these years because my kids are young,but I really like travelling.I will go to more places later.

No comments: